Saturday, November 28, 2015

Hershey's Snowman Chocolate Milk Bottles


My son LOVES Hershey's Chocolate milk.  The one grocery store that sold them stopped and we couldn't find them anywhere.  I happened to be at a store I do not normally shop at and low and behold, Hershey's chocolate milk!


Our Elf on the Shelf has arrived and one morning the kids woke up to a traditional North Pole breakfast!  Including our snowmen chocolate milk bottles.


My intent was to make reindeer milk bottles but when I peeled off the Hershey's label and noticed it was all white I quickly changed my mind to snowmen!

Here's what you'll need to make these adorable snowman chocolate milk bottles:

Hershey's chocolate milk
Hot glue gun
Black pipe cleaner
Orange pipe cleaner
Black pom-poms
Googly eyes
Ribbon

Once the label is peeled off (which is SUPER easy to peel off) 
  • glue on your googly eyes 
  • glue on snowman's nose with a tiny piece of orange pipe cleaner
  • wrap ribbon around the neck of the bottle for the snowman's scarf
  • glue on pom-pom's for snowman's buttons
  • glue on black pipe cleaner for snowman's arms
There you have it!  A fun way to serve up chocolate milk!  OR you could even choose to recycle the milk container and do this after the chocolate milk has been enjoyed!






10 comments:

  1. What a great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and simple to make. Love the elf breakfast! #Parenting-pin-party

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple idea! love it! - I have pinned it too on themummytoolbox christmas projects board and shared it because it is actually great #parentingpinparty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! You are so clever! Thanks for linking up with the #pinitparty. I always enjoy your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are whimsical and I made a similar bottled snowman last year in my class. These are so much cuter. I sure hope I can find those bottles around here. Thanks for sharing this and linking to our Tuesday Talk party. Pinned to our board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! The kids got a real kick out of them! Here's to hoping you find some of these bottles!!

      Delete